- Lynn Miesel, Pharmacology Discovery Services Ltd (USA)
- Jennifer Herrmann, Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland (HIPS) (Germany)
- William Hope, University of Liverpool (UK)
In this webinar, the speakers provided an overview of basic animal models and explained the basis for their selection and limitations for specific situations and needs to study the activity of antibiotics.
The speakers gave the following presentations:
– Overview of common animal models (Lynn Miesel)
– Zebrafish larvae as an early in vivo model in antibiotic drug discovery (Jennifer Herrmann)
Audience questions were answered at the end of the webinar.
This live webinar including an interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 10 August 2022, 17:00-18:30 CEST.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.