- Seamus O’ Brien, R&D Director, GARDP
- François Franceschi, Asset Evaluation and Development Project Leader, GARDP
- Sally Ellis, Neonatal Sepsis Project Leader, GARDP
Moderator: Laura Piddock, Director of Scientific Affairs, GARDP
This webinar provided an overview and update on GARDP’s efforts to bring new antibiotic treatments for drug-resistant infections to all who need them.
The following topics were presented:
- Antibiotic resistance and the GARDP response
- Tackling the growing threat of hospital infections
- Developing new treatments for neonatal sepsis
The presentations were followed by a Q&A session.
This live webinar including interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 16 June 2020.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.