- Kristina Orrling, Program Manager, Lygature (Netherlands)
- Julie Miralves, Head of R&D Portfolio & Operations Strategy, GARDP (Switzerland)
- Sina Gerbach, Deputy Head and Development Lead of the Transfer Group Anti-infectives, Leibniz Institute of Natural Product Research and Infection Biology (Leibniz-HKI) and Program Manager at INCATE, Incubator for Antibacterial Therapies in Europe (Germany)
Presentation 1: Optimizing the outcomes of collaborative research projects (Kristina Orrling)
- Building a performing team
- Translating ideas into goals, actions and deliverables
- Monitoring progress and mitigating risks
Presentation 2: Project management for drug development projects – key challenges and how to address them (Julie Miralves)
- Key challenges in project management for R&D
- A personal take on addressing these challenges
This webinar is done in collaboration with INCATE, Incubator for Antibacterial Therapies in Europe.
This live webinar including an interactive Q&A session will be broadcast on 7 June 2023 at 13:30 – 15:00 CEST. Find your time zone here.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.