- Kristina Orrling, Program Manager, Lygature (Netherlands)
- Julie Miralves, Head of R&D Portfolio & Operations Strategy, GARDP (Switzerland)
- Sina Gerbach, Deputy Head and Development Lead of the Transfer Group Anti-infectives, Leibniz Institute of Natural Product Research and Infection Biology (Leibniz-HKI) and Program Manager at INCATE, Incubator for Antibacterial Therapies in Europe (Germany)
Presentation 1: Optimizing the outcomes of collaborative research projects (Kristina Orrling)
- Building a performing team
- Translating ideas into goals, actions and deliverables
- Monitoring progress and mitigating risks
Presentation 2: Key challenges in project management for drug development projects – Some personal thoughts on how to tackle them (Julie Miralves)
- Specificities and key challenges of drug development projects from a project management perspective
- Specific challenges of antimicrobial drug development projects
- Addressing these challenges, some personal thoughts
This webinar was done in collaboration with INCATE, Incubator for Antibacterial Therapies in Europe.
This live webinar including an interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 7 June 2023.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.