Presentations & speakers:
- Value of a pre-IND interaction with the US FDA during late lead optimization: Bugworks experience
Bala Subramanian, Bugworks Research Inc.
- Amicidins: Building clinical and regulatory strategies for non-traditional products to prevent and treat life-threatening infections
Michael P. Bevilacqua, Amicrobe, Inc.
- Discovery and development of microbiome therapeutics using reverse translation
Matthew Henn & Chris Ford, Seres Therapeutics
- Development of a multi-component toxoid vaccine for S. aureus – Regulatory challenges and opportunities
M. Javad Aman & Catherine Bernard, Integrated BioTherapeutics
- Regulatory challenges for RaPID/BSI – culture-free identification and characterization of bloodstream infections
David Steinmiller, HelixBind Inc.
Moderator: Erin Duffy, CARB-X
The presentations were followed by a Q&A session.
This webinar was developed in collaboration with CARB-X, JPIAMR, REPAIR Impact Fund, Wellcome Trust, ASM and ESCMID. It is part of the ‘Antibiotic Bootcamps for Developers’ series which have been developed by GARDP and its partners at the ‘ASM/ESCMID Conference on Drug Development to Meet the Challenge of Antimicrobial Resistance’ since 2017. As this years’ conference could not be held, the content was developed under the umbrella of the REVIVE webinar series.
This live webinar including interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 24 September 2020.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.