- Anand Anandkumar, Co-founder and CEO Bugworks Research Inc (India)
- Kamini Walia, Program Officer, ICMR-AMR Initiative (India)
Moderator: François Franceschi, GARDP
In this webinar, Anand Anandkumar and Kamini Walia discussed:
- Why is India one of the hotbeds of the AMR problem? Latest statistics of growing drug resistance etc.
- Initiatives of the Indian Government to curb the AMR problem
- Antimicrobial R&D landscape in India – a vibrant ecosystem supporting innovation in AMR diagnosis, prevention and therapeutics
- Fledgling antimicrobial clinical trial networks – could trials out of India play a significant role in gaining global regulatory approvals?
- Changing regulatory environment to enable accelerated approvals for antimicrobial products
This live webinar including interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 9 July 2020.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.