- Bruce Blough, Principal Investigator and Senior Research Chemist, Chemistry Center for Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria – CC4CARB & RTI International (USA)
- Gerry Wright, Professor, DeGroote Institute for Infectious Disease Research, McMaster University (Canada)
- Philip Gribbon, Head of Discovery Research, Fraunhofer ITMP (Germany)
Presentation 1: Building a focused compound library (Bruce Blough)
- Introducing the Chemistry Center for Combating Antibiotic Resistance Bacteria (CC4CARB) NIAID program.
- Discussing the solicitation, review, design, production and distribution of the Gram-negative focused library.
Presentation 2: Screening strategies (Gerry Wright)
- Presenting various screening strategies to identify antibacterial hits (Gram positive and Gram negative)
- Discussing target-based vs. target agnostic approaches
- Next steps in derisking hits
This webinar was done in collaboration with CC4CARB – the Chemistry Center for Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria.
This live webinar including an interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 5 September 2023.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.