- James J. Collins, Termeer Professor of Medical Engineering & Science Professor, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard (USA)
- Cesar de la Fuente, Presidential Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania (USA)
- Henriette Willems, Senior Research Associate, The ALBORADA Drug Discovery Institute, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Fredrik Svensson, Senior Research Associate, UCL Drug Discovery Institute (UK)
Moderator: Laura Piddock, GARDP
In this webinar, the speakers gave an overview of their work on the discovery of antibiotics through the use of artificial intelligence. The session included the following presentations:
- Deep learning approaches to antibiotic discovery – James J. Collins
- Antibiotic discovery by means of computers – Cesar de la Fuente
- Computational Chemistry on a Budget – Henriette Willems & Fredrik Svensson
The presentations were followed by a Q&A session.
This live webinar including interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 17 November 2020.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.