Speaker: Ursula Theuretzbacher, Center for Anti-Infective Agents, Austria
Moderator: Laura Piddock, Director Scientific Affairs, GARDP
In this webinar, Ursula Theuretzbacher discussed why small companies and academic labs are currently the main drivers of antibiotic R&D and what challenges they face. Topics discussed included:
- Mainly small companies are active in antibacterial drug R&D and pursue a variety of approaches
- Main challenges of various antibacterial R&D approaches
- What to learn from industry and funders
- How to avoid the most common mistakes in grant proposal writing
* This presentation was part of a Meet-the-experts session at the ASM Microbe Conference 2019, jointly organized by GARDP, CARB-X, and REPAIR Impact Fund. *
This live webinar including interactive Q&A session was broadcast on 18 July 2019.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know. Do so by submitting them via the ‘Talk to an expert’ feature or contact us per email: email@example.com.